Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Your post is spot on!! I have used the VDI. - Nuance can monitor every

Posted: Aug 18th, 2018 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: But Nuance is a bad, bad dog. Have you not read their - contract?

keystroke, monitor how much "time" you are wasting according to them, how long you take to complete a report, what you are "researching" while you are working. The intrusion is endless. Those that keep saying it is the wave of the future and blind to what Nuance is doing are only lulling themselves into a false realm. All of this info is compiled for your personal metrics - and then the pay cuts will start.

I would imagine they are going to enforce a "grid system" on the MTSOs, make them comply, or pull the accounts from the MTSOs if they refuse. This way, Nuance can be out of the transcription business by forcing MTSOs to hire all ICs on Ns behalf, but then Nuance gets to monitor every single keystroke those same MTs are making.

Any problems in any way, any crashes, everything is put back in the lap of the MTs. Pretty sweet deal for Nuance.

AGAIN, FOR ALL THOSE THAT MAY HAVE MISSED IT - YES, I USED THE VDI SYSTEM. THE SECURITY ISSUE IS A BOGUS SELLING TOOL BY NUANCE TO GAIN COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE MTs TO WATCH EVERY KEYSTROKE YOU MAKE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)