Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Here is a thread from back in April - about this issue

Posted: Aug 11th, 2018 - 7:32 am In Reply to: for those N people who have been OOW - burnedout

Apparently, they billed her for the insurance, she informed them she could not pay the bill since she had no work, they forced her to go down to part time (then no requirement to provide health insurance I guess) and she went on partial UE.

I am in the situation where I have been laid off and I am still awaiting a meeting with my local TAA coordinator. I have been uninsured because the ACA is kind of bogus now - low premiums but everything applies to deductible and high deductibles. I know the TAA, at the very least, enables you to get the HCTC and even if I have to claim it with my taxes it's something. I just want to find out if there is any specific insurance they recommend that goes along with the TAA.

LINK/URL: Here is a thread from back in April

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)