Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Manager knows nothing - Jaggar

Posted: Jul 19th, 2018 - 2:37 pm In Reply to: Manager "knows nothing" - that is funny. - I emailed my OM yesterday

Yes, don't think they don't know. They know everything, but choose not to share it. They have all been mighty quiet as the ax has come down. Like we wouldn't notice when all the accounts disappeared from the work grid! HA HA They are allowed by Nuance when there is a layoff to pick the MTs they wish to stay on. Don't think they don't know. There is a reason they send those e-mail about meetings out right on the day they happen. I missed the last one because it was my day off and not even a polite call to ask to attend. Such a bunch of BS. I really appreciate getting news by a robot and prevented from asking any questions. I have NEVER heard of anything like this. Its ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)