Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The test in Virginia is just as hard as the one online and I do know of someone who failed and was s - My experience

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2018 - 11:38 am In Reply to: Thanks- - Wondering

sent home, so it does happen, but most of the time, I think if you can pass the online test, you can pass the Virginia test. Tt is awful with bad dictators and all of that, and I left quite a few blanks, I think, but there were 3 of us in the group I was in and we all passed. Training is kind of intense - full day Monday after the test, then half a day on Tuesday and then starts up again the minute you get home and get your computer. As I said, it is not the perfect job, and there are days I wonder what kind of hell I have been dropped into, but my TL has been very kind and helpful, and that means a lot. I do not understand why they want to do some of the seemingly silly things they do (rules for the sake of rules), but at the end of the day I realize I have job that gives me plenty of work, decent pay and benefits, and I am grateful. My biggest stressor in my seemingly 100 years as an MT at home has been running out of work, and that does not happen here. If you go to VA - good luck! On the plus side, I had never been to Virginia, so I got to see a place of the US I had not seen before, and the hotel and vehicle they provide you with are pretty nice. I wish I had had an extra day to be free and just explore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)