Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Amen to that - sm

Posted: Jun 21st, 2018 - 12:17 pm In Reply to: Please tell this to my - QA person.

They have dumbed down the job to the point its insulting. I suspect it was to make it easier to offshore. It also makes it easier to hire people with no experience and pay them less. Remember the days when we could be trusted to know the difference between an Arabic and Roman numeral and when to use them?

I was told a few years ago MModal uses the BOS 3rd edition. I actually don't know if that is still true.

In all honesty, sometimes I ignore the 0 point errors, especially when I think they make a report look tacky. I could care less about adding or leaving a "cm," but there are some things I still can't stand, like having to leave "oxygen sat" in a report.

Why do they want to dumb things down to the point that reports look unprofessional? In another 5 years, we'll be typing "u" for "you," right? Lol. Hopefully I will be retired by then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)