Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No work situation - Fed Up

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 10:11 am In Reply to: I wish they'd give us SOME news. - Even with BAD news at least...

Here's what I heard. The company offers different types of services for different prices to their clients. Outsourced work to India is of course much cheaper. Clients who don't ask for editing behind the VR are cheaper yet (can you imagine those reports?). Clients who request no outsourcing and VR editing pay the highest price. They are also farming work out to other companies with IC employees. Apparently Nuance is in the process of redoing all their client contracts, and you better believe most of them aren't going to care about keeping the work in the U.S. and of good quality if it costs them more $$. I have a feeling we'll soon all be out of a job. I hope we can all find decent jobs and put this foul company behind us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)