Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 31)

Understood - msish86

Posted: Mar 18th, 2018 - 5:46 pm In Reply to: mtjobs.com, mtstars Resume Bank/Job Seekers board.. - ck

I will take all the negative and positive tips that are given, so thank you for all the feedback. I realize no job field is perfect and so easy that it lands in your lap to earn a place in a company without working hard first. I have noticed that some companies are pairing MT/MTE work with clerical and medical records keeping, so I have assessed that with acquiring a job. What that being said, what is the true purpose of a networking community like this? If everyone hates it or has been done wrong, or is burnt out, can I assume that there is no one here that is actually seeking networking and ongoing learning and collaboration in this field than to merely rant of what “once was”?

Again, thank you for all the positive advice for this newbie that really does not know much and will take all of it into consideration of moving forward. At the end of the day, I have really enjoyed learning something totally new and taking a 180-degree turn on what I previously did, all for the betterment of my life and family. I do wish you all the best and a more enjoyable life and career in the ones that have lost joy in this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)