Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thanks for posting - TryingAgain

Posted: Feb 27th, 2018 - 10:24 pm In Reply to: KCS Psych Type - Fool Me Twice

Thanks to all who have posted and given feedback about KCS. About 8 years ago, right out of MT School I worked there - my first MT job. I learned a lot and like the content, but after a few months of trying (and a lot of tears!) I quit. I had made an average of $2-$3 an hour, all while having to shoo away my toddlers - was not worth it! I thought it was purely me and never worked in the field again until recently. I am giving it another shot and am making better money and enjoying the company I work for much more! Most importantly - they don't yell at their employees by fax - LOL!I do realize I am not a great transcriptionist yetand have/had a lot of growing to do in the field, but I am happy to learn others had similiar experiences and that it wasn't just that I would never be a decent MT. This was not a place I could grow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)