Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I think we should just agree that we both do not get each other's stance. sm - JMO

Posted: Mar 30th, 2016 - 10:14 am In Reply to: I'll never understand why some people don't get it. - anon

I type slower -- that's it. I used to type 400 lph when I was younger, but that just is not possible. I do 300-350 lph per average. I don't type headers or footers, so that is not part of the equation. I am paid for everything I type, spaces, etc. At $27/hour and above, you do NOT make more than me. The point is moot. Keep driving down wages. I only have a few more years to go, so the state of the profession will not be my concern, other than the normal human concern I have for everyone who should be paid well. Glad you are happy. So am I.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)