Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

N and MM dumping work - and MTs are getting dumped on

Posted: Feb 24th, 2018 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: With Nuance and MModal dumping work to smaller MTSOs - lynlou

You seem to think that hospitals care about this. On the contrary, they do not. Remember that health care is an industry now and they just want what is best for the bottom line.

Whenever I see anything about patient safety, patient care, I have to laugh. When was the last time you went to a doctor or to a hospital? Yeah, like they care. The first thing they ask for is your insurance card or money! Yeah like they really care.

I work for 2 companies; one does N and the other MM. I have a lot of work, but the pay is horrible. I do what I can, as it is supplemental, but if I needed a "real job" it would not be as an MT (sorry to say). Those companies have destroyed this line of work and the livelihood of so many MTs out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)