Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

THANKS IMEDX - Patty

Posted: Feb 21st, 2018 - 11:14 am

So because I sent a wide email stating my concerns about our pay, you let me go.  Thank you Imedx for making the decision for me.  I was contemplating on leaving, but tried to stick it out as long as I could.  Thanks for the 7.5 years of service, which most of those years I owe great credit to Amphion, such a great company to work for.  

Here's the dirty part...last night about 30 minutes after my shift ended I cannot get into my email, then 30 minutes before my shift began today I get a call stating that my position is being terminated.  SO, I said this is because I sent an email asking questions.  You said, "no, no, it's just bad timing," and that the company I work for is moving somewhere else.  I said what company, because I work for several under Imedx?  You had no answer to that.  Just that there would be no more work for me to do, so that is why my position no longer exists.  That is the the thanks I get for working for you, busting my butt every night and day, just to make pennies.   

To my ex-fellow co-workers at Imedx...I wish you the best of luck in the future.  Just to let you know, you mean nothing to them, and if you cause a scene you will be let go.  I guess they didn't like all the feedback they were recieving.  I just wanted the truth for a change and never ever got a straight answer.  I'm hurt, and I'm VERY angry that they can just walk all over us like this.  It's not fair to anyone!  Stand up for yourself because if you don't, no one will.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)