Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA - mountain MT

Posted: Feb 20th, 2018 - 5:48 pm

I am just exasperated with the NJA.  This does not make sense to me.  I have had multiple emails back and forth with my HDSM and she tells me that things are "light" all over and she does not know when it's going to get any better!  Yet, when she sends the "TAT" report for our BOB, it says over 4,000 jobs in 100% TAT, so that means our BOB is still dictating as much but it MUST be going somewhere else, not to us MTs who usually get the work!  Why can't they tell us the truth?  This is my livelihood and it is a very serious predicament!  I am sure many of you feel as I do.  Plus, since this NJA really started, she never sends any "backlog" reports so we do not even know where we are (other than the TAT reports).  

I try to do the "work availability" and it never fails, I wait and a nano-second before it hits 6 minutes, one job will come in and then it is NJA all over and over and over again.  Then, they're going to get me for "inactive" time!  I have never seen anything like this company - - they make it ridiculously hard, even impossible to earn a living and cannot even tell us what is REALLY going on!  Absolutely NO respect!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)