Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Does anyone work Fridays 9 to midnight? - kimosmom

Posted: Feb 17th, 2018 - 3:05 pm

Wondering if anyone else is suffering from yet another disgusting unfair practice, which I actually figured out by accident.  I am on my 12th new account in the last year, so of course my line count is borderline for a while each time, and I kept getting notices that my line count was below metrics, but when I worked it out based on my records it should have been okay.  After alot of research, I discovered that the HOURS from 9-12 stayed in the week they were worked, but the LINES produced during that time went to the next pay period! Now, if you consistently have work every week during that time it doesn't really matter, but if you are out of work one Friday and then work the entire time the next Friday, that's where the problem comes in since no lines come over from the previous week but the 3 hours on the following week are there with no lines.  Complained multiple times, but they say it's only happening to me, so I'm just checking because I don't buy it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)