Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

ha ha ha pay raise - romiha

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2017 - 12:59 pm In Reply to: 2002 but only decreases since then with 2 pay cuts this year. - brokeMT

My previous MTSO, when I first started, said after 90 days with XX% QA, I'd get a XX¢/line raise. Then, after 180 days, same criteria, I'd get XX¢/line raise. I put XXs because that was back in 2006 and my brain cells don't go back that far. Well, I met the criteria and in 6 months I had not heard from anyone so I asked about it. Owner agreed with my assessment and told me I'd get a raise "effective immediately." I did the math (literally) and fought to get the raise retroactive to 90 and then 180 days. She really had no choice as I had her original email stating the 'rules.'

We used to get bonuses but rules were changed and simply a joke to attain before they were dropped entirely. We used to get health insurance (we paid half) but that got phased out.

Oh, and I should mention we also got 2 pay DECREASES - supposedly everyone across the board - and THEN switched to VBC - once again I did the math and the rate she was offering was completely out of line. But with hard and fast side-by-side reports, I asked for XX¢ per line and she approved it.

Still losing money but IIWII.

Different company today, still at that last XX¢ per line but NOW half those accounts are VR. Seriously thinking of joining McDs.

you want fries with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)