Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I had this happen on Enterprise after the cyber - attack, so it may be a strategy

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2017 - 4:27 pm In Reply to: They quickly got rid of people in order to save their - fourth quarter. India layoffs also.

I could not understand why, when we were still straight typing and there was such a huge backlog, they took away the incentives.

Of course, now I know those incentives were nonexistent anyway, but you do have to wonder at a company who makes their clients suffer through that attack and then doesn't try their absolute best to get everything back up again.

I really now think that since they can use the OTAT to entice customers into using more of their technology, our employer is doing their best to get the clients to choose that over us, and presumably eventually do away with us completely.

Nice strategy, employer. No it's not really a nice strategy, it is a terrible mean inhumane strategy, but for the company that claims FIESA is the centerpiece of their business, that feels about right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)