Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 47)

Wow MS - DM

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 2:25 pm In Reply to: Wow MS - MS-MT

I work for SS. I've been in this business since 1988. The situation at SS is what it is. I've chosen to stick it out for as long as I can. All I want is to be able to work and do the job to the best of my abilities. I get paid on time every time. I've not been treated badly (I know what truly bad looks like). It's true communication could be better - BUT - we were given the information regarding the situation at SS. It's now our decision what we do. I will say that the grass isn't any greener on the other side. There will always be aspects of any job you have that you don't like, BOTTOM LINE -
If you don't like where you are it's up to you to do what fits your circumstances. So, put on your big girl/big boy pants and do something, don't just complain and belittle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)