Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 33)

ENOUGH is ENOUGH - NOT anon

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 10:46 am In Reply to: What's the latest on work with Skyscription? - Fluency or iMedX - any news?

This IS MS.  My last name IS hyphenated.  If you know that, you can find me on FB and on LinkedIn.  I am NOT pushing JW out.  She is my boss.  I do NOT live in FL, I live in Middle TN in a RENTED house.  

I've been in this business since 1988.  My attitude toward MTSO owners, global to small, is and always has been, IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS what, how, when or where they get work for me to do, only that they provide work for me to do as an IC and pay me the agreed-upon amount.  Yes, I'm an IC.  I PREFER to be an IC.

An email went out to all SS ICs and if you read it to the very bottom, you would have understood exactly what is happening.  There shouldn't be any more questions to ask.  It is NONE of your business why corporate decisions are made in the past, present or future.  The only thing any of you should be concerned about is whether there is work to be done, and if you are getting paid for the work you did.

Looking up someone's residential address is OUT OF BOUNDS.  Ask yourself if you would want anyone (who could be ANYONE behind that keyboard) looking up YOUR residential address and instructing others how to do it as well. 

If you are an IC with SS - you have been informed of the current situation and have been given options - openly and honestly.  If you are NOT an SS IC and are commenting here, then you have ZERO idea what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)