Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

what team - bluebell

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 - 4:35 pm In Reply to: What team are you on (color)? I've had very little - for weeks

Platform is Express account. I dont recall teams, but i am assign specific account in express start with S If you have noticed all express accounts look like 0 reports. They say they cannot train me on any other accounts at the moment that is low across the board. I was originally on an account that was hit by Nuance cyber attack. I had a ton a work, then nothing for 2 weeks. Then I finally got this Express down and the new account, now nothing. I see some other type of platforms that look like might have work but not a lot. I was low on Friday but had enough Friday..Sat i had 4 reports, Sunday had 3. Today, I only got 97 lines from 430 a.m. to 230 p.m., trying to get anything. My first report came at 12 p.m. They just keep telling me to try back in a few hours that work is coming and they cannot train me on anything else because it is all low.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)