Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 33)

What team are you on (color)? I've had very little - for weeks

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: Ironically Imedx - bluebell

I am in O, but I recall seeing an email they were doing away with teams. Some imedx MTs have posted here that they have plenty of work. I'd like to know where it is. I sure don't see it. Have you emailed PTLs and your OM? What do they say? The emails I see imply they have enough to keep us with work, though maybe not our primary accounts. I don't buy this is due to summer lull and vacations, etc., like they claim. If you look at the numbers in job status emails, they seem very sporadic, high then zero. Certain accounts/clinics have work and then suddenly zero jobs. I think the jobs are going somewhere else. I would love to know what clinics have ample work and I would definitely like to add them to my queue. I was low Friday, out of work Saturday and Sunday. I did see some emails come through about needing help on clinics I don't do. Maybe that's where all the work is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)