Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No, there are not. You need to get out if at all possible. - I have had enough and am on my way out. sm

Posted: Aug 12th, 2017 - 9:10 pm In Reply to: Are there any good companies left to work for?? - ScaredMT

I have had 3 "good" companies in the past year. One was sold to Screwance. One went to speech wreck to "stay competitive." I dont know how long this current one will last. I'm sick of this crap. The other ones I interviewed before I took this current job, were all either too low pay or sounded suspicious.

I'm going to be a pet sitter, house sitter, home health aide, and whatever else I can find. Plus, if the computer dies, you're at the mercy of that and need to spend money to buy another one right away in order to continue working.

Nope. I'm all done with this crap as fast as I can start lining up other jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)