Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 48)

Imedx, Amphion, etc - WC

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 4:14 pm

Hi everyone, well I have a new job finally NOT in MT work, thanks to GOD!  I will be giving notice in a few weeks, my job starts Sept.  So I just want you all to know I will be writing a candid letter to the CEO, doubt it will help, but will do it. I am a good writer, I am a writer actually, and I have written companies to get things done before and been successful. This letter will be a good one and I will share it with you all when I leave, posting on here. I am an older worker. Many of you young ones coming out of MT courses have no idea what good benefits and respect we got up until just a few years back. They can bring you in because you don't have anything to compare it too.  If you have a second income then this is still a good income but not like we had it and its wrong for people to start out at 12 cents a line like I used to make STARTING OUT, and then down to 4 or rarely 8 cents a line now. Down in income?  Who wants that.  You will never get a raise, think about that? Don't mean to scare you, but warning you to have something on the side if you can NOW cause the companies are getting more and more greedy and cuthroat.

So just letting everyone know to keep looking for a job, YOU WILL find one. Think of the skills you have and what you want to do in using them. Many resources out there to help you and get the heck out of this stressful business. Stress is not worth it.

WC

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)