Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Your opinion. sm - Anon

Posted: Aug 6th, 2017 - 7:44 am In Reply to: Wahlscribe plays musical chairs with their MTs. - sm

I'm going to try to explain this without giving away info that might ID me, but I did mention here once that I pretty much had enough work during my shift. Even back then, I was told I was full of it and probably a friend/relative, etc. I am absolutely not. I'm just crafty, and it's also dumb luck that the part-time shift time/days I picked happen to be mostly busy. Sometimes, I do run out here and there and just take break time until something comes in and don't switch over to that god awful other account that is supposed to be my secondary and is an lph killer. I stick on any extra time I've taken at the end of my shift. I wholeheartedly agree with you about favoring of AHDI peeps and that QA is many times gigging for things that are completely correct and/or nitpicking about silly stuff. All in all, I'd rather be working somewhere else right now and just biding my time here. Back then if I knew what I do now, I wouldn't have started here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)