Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Dont even bother. It wont be worth the time and effort - SM

Posted: Aug 4th, 2017 - 8:42 pm In Reply to: Wahlscribe - On the fence

They dont have enough work. One person there claims to have more than enough, but she might be about the only one. There have been a few posts the past weeks about running out of work.

One girl I know works there is actively looking for something else and hates it there.

They overhired, dont have enough work to keep the people busy they have.

A company who bragged themselves up as so much better than all the other MTSOs, treats their people with respect. I can tell you that respect doesnt pay my bills. And they know they dont have enough work, but put people on performance management for not meeting line counts? What does that tell you?

This company sucks, and the management team sucks. They're all in their own little clique from AAMT AHDI,whatever they call themselves. Jay was even pimping for votes from the employees for some elected position a while back.

Get out of MT if at all possible. Nothing is much good any more, and even worse since this Nuance mess. There might be a few good companies. None of them can be trusted any longer. Every time someone comes on here and says they have a "good" company, eventually they get screwed over by that same company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)