Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Global Transcription - Insulted

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2017 - 7:07 am

Hello!  So, can someone help me understand how Global Transcription thinks they are actually going to hire worthy, qualified employees when this is the pay - The Quality Assurance position (QA) pays 0.0125 cents per line (one penny + a quarter of another penny).  

Okay, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  How do they post this with a straight face...and who in their right mind wouuld apply for a QA position that pays 0.0125 cents per line?????  Talk about insulting....wow

Beyond disgusted and frustrated with this industry....ya i know, preaching to the choir here......I used to make such a great living doing what I loved...and now it's week to week...with the crappy way these companies treat us to all the other BS we have to put up with....and this is how they compensate.....just unbelievable...Surprised

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)