Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

still waiting - blah

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 3:24 pm In Reply to: contacted - still waiting

Hi - I have no idea how many decided to go to MM. I am truly sorry I did, that is for sure. I hate surprises as well. I also hated the fact that we were not really given much time to decide whether we would want to work for MM or not. You would think that if a "change" were going to happen they would have informed us by now - I don't like the feeling in the pit of my stomach that I have. Something tells me they contacted the MTs they want to continue with and maybe are planning on getting rid of the rest. Just my speculation. I bet it is a matter of how much money you make; it always seems to be about money. I do know this, if I get contacted and they try to reduce my line pay count they will definitely lose another MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)