Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Parameters - OP

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 12:23 pm In Reply to: I have no idea - LDSMT

You pretty much described my same situation except I don't get as many partial dictations, but Friday is the same for us too. It's always the worst when it gets opened up to part-timers, I guess because there are too many people on so I don't get much work from my long-time primary account, which never has a ton of work anyway, and it starts coming in from all the accounts in our BOB, which is frustrating and my line count always drops.

I know someone who works in a different BOB and she said what you said, they told her it is too complicated. But it has to do with how fast you do certain reports, how many blanks you leave, and a bunch of other things.

But I go super fast on op notes for my favorite specialties and I get none of them anymore, and I go slow and leave a ton of blanks on some of these super crappy dictators and I get them constantly anyway, so obviously whatever the system is tracking isn't that.

I wish they would explain it to us though. Or just get rid of it. It is so frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)