Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Clarification - OP

Posted: Jun 25th, 2017 - 12:42 am In Reply to: Need opinions please - anon

I really appreciate the feedback. To clarify, the line rate was stated in the HR invitation to test, that's what I meant when I said it was too low for this board. However, there was no mention of the actual cpl in the contract, only that it would be reduced if additional QA was needed.

I thought I was maybe being too paranoid about the cpl reduction thing, but your comments are confirming my bad feeling about it. It's just so stressful, and disappointing, and next month's bills are coming in, and now I have to start all over again.

There's nothing wrong with working at Walmart or Aldi or anywhere outside of this field, but it's just such a shame that we have this wealth of knowledge, competence, and experience, and it no longer matters. What we have attained no longer serves us, 6-7 cpl is apparently the new 8, and our worth deteriorates more each day.

All opinions much appreciated, thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)