Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This is why I would never waste my time or money learning coding - Old MT

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017 - 10:47 am

This was taken from a web site regarding coding.  It states just what I have said before-- the codes will automatically be put in so they can put coders out of business just like the MTs.  

Medical Coding & Automated Solutions

Our medical coding service utilizes the instantaneous code extraction process of a proprietary coding automation toolkit (CAT), which automatically and instantly codes the relevant medical terms in a medical document.  Code extraction is done in every billing standard, including ICD 10, HCPCS, CPT’s, DRG and Evaluation and Management.  Service Level Summaries for the latter are optimized even by geographic area so that the highest amount per visit can be recommended without risk of over-coding.  The CAT program is HIPAA compliant, interfaces with any EMR / EHR and provides full reporting of activity, making it an extremely valuable tool in providing audit documentation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)