Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS - MT134

Posted: Mar 1st, 2017 - 10:49 pm In Reply to: Question to fellow TTS'ers - Brenda

I feel sorry for you. I was fooled by TTS into thinking they were a good co. When I told them my computer was being hacked, they laughed and said no one was in my computer. They didn't care one bit that medical records were being accessed by someone outside the company. If one of them gets nervous about their job, your QA will go down. They are very catty. Send them a saucer of milk, they need it. Very unprofessional and catty. They really hate people with lots of experience. I had stop putting in harder words that they didn't know and couldn't understand from an ESL because even when proven they were wrong and I was right, they refused to correct my QA. Leave before you waste anymore time there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)