Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Fluency versus Teamwork time - big discrepancy

Posted: Feb 15th, 2017 - 4:25 pm

How much time do you spend reading emails and checking QA each day? I spend about 15 minutes a day, sometimes 20 if I am replying or writing an email. My time percentage in Fluency versus time logged in Teamwork difference has always been acceptable. Yet, now that they have added the new indice which shows the actual time, it is showing a rather large number, which is now deemed unacceptable. So, the same time difference is now showing the same acceptable percentage, but now a number that is upsetting and putting a bulls eye on your back. The only way to counter this metric is to log into Fluency and and put Fluency on play while I read the emails and QA. And believe me, we get at least 1 long email from QA everyday which is quite time consuming, and since I don't work 3 weekdays, there is a lot of catching up for me to do. This is very disheartening as I can see a way they could use this to claim time card fraud when there actually was none. Time card fraud is the one definite reason my state would not pay any unemployment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)