Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Unfortunately,I have found no experience, no dice..SM - SBH

Posted: Feb 5th, 2017 - 11:35 am In Reply to: medical office... - sm

I was recently terminated and I have been applying for jobs. Most applications are done online and you don't even get to talk to a person. I did have an interview and they told me that even though have over a decade in this business as a transcriptionist, I have the terminology, but I do not have the experience to be a receptionist in a medical office (because I do not have office experience). On the UE website, when I set up my resume they will match your skills to job openings. I qualify for Taco Bell, Burger King, and that sort of thing. Very sad. I feel if I could talk to them in person, I could have a better chance at getting a job. I live an hour from the closest town, and would need to make a decent wage to be able to make the commute everyday. Most jobs I apply for I am either over qualified or have no experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)