Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 49)

New lows at Nuance - mll

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2016 - 5:11 pm

Have any of you ever been moved to a totally new primary full time?  Has it cut your already diminished weekly earnings by half?  This company is unbelievable!  My husband is a medical technologist at a local hospital, a very good employer... so this is like:  Here, we have a new machine you have to learn how to operate to run some of your tests on... in the process of learning this new machine we are going to cut your pay by say...50%.  Okay?  We know you won't mind.  Your coworker over here is still going to do what the department has been doing all along but you will be using all your skills, expertise, etc. to learn how to utilize this new machine and we will be rewarding you with an UNBELIEVABLE PAY CUT!! I have a several-year track record with Nuance.  I have more than met their requests.  They know that I am not not working.  I am trying to do the best job I can, fulfilling the ever growing number of MTIs, learning accents, facilities, deciphering 5-syllable physician names. That e-mail signature line management uses about "caring for clinicians like they care for their patients" is a horrid lie.  If it were true they would care about their employees.  The good ones are all leaving.  It is all I can do to sit tight until I get a phone call and a hire date. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)