Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just wrote a post but it is not showing up. She has been doing that for - many years sm

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2016 - 11:40 am In Reply to: I saw that!! - Ex-KS

I was at a women's conference about 4 years ago with my cousin and 2 friends, and she was a keynote speaker. She was really, really good. I remember a lot of what she said but did not introduce myself to her as I was not there as an MT. I was looking into starting a business. She talked about mistakes she's made in business, why you shouldn't hire friends and family and what to do and not do. One of my friends said that she had seen her a few years before that. I have seen her twice since then, and the audience always likes her a lot. One of these times, I might introduce myself but she probably wouldn't know who I am even though I have been with Keystrokes over 5 years.

Maybe she should stick to speaking instead of Keystrokes, but I think that she is not very involved with Keystrokes anymore from what I hear. Maybe that's a good thing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)