Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Ex-KS

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2016 - 11:36 am In Reply to: Sm - TheyAreInDebt

The last I knew, they owed at least a million in back taxes, plus right around that same amount to Hudson for the ChartNet lawsuit against them. There isn't a single company out there, even Nuance, who wants to inherit that kind of a mess! The IRS thing started back in 2010, which is right around when everything started going downhill at KS. I finally gave up hope of things ever improving and getting back to normal there and I left at the beginning of 2013 after 7 years there.

I really wish that everyone who currently works there and is constantly running out of work and having to continuously check for work throughout their shift would report this to the DOL. They are REQUIRED by law to pay at least minimum wage when you don't have any work, but are still on the clock. KS has been in trouble with the DOL in the past, so I'm sure that they would love to hear about this. The more MTs that report this, the better, but it only takes one to get an investigation going! Don't let them get away with this!!! They get away with far too much as it is!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)