Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Feeling better - Sad

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 10:06 pm In Reply to: Feeling a little better.... - noname

You sound like a teenage girl whose boyfriend is cheating on her but she sticks with him, because he loves her.

How pathetic to even try to work hard for this thankless company. I truly feel for you, because that was me once upon a time and you know what, you will never be good enough for this horrible company. What difference does it make how long it takes you or how many keystrokes as long as you meet your quota. I can't even believe anyone would put up with this, but wait, oh yeah, I did, for a whole year and then finally quit. I work in Fluency now for another company and they could care less about any of that garbage that MM seems to think is absolutely essential to what??? Still trying to figure that one out.

Good luck to you. I am not trying to bring you down, MM will do that, I just wish all of you talented MTs would not take their abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)