Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion what is wrong with you people. Learn how to staff accts - just gotta vent here

Posted: Oct 24th, 2016 - 2:33 pm

Why can't you people learn how to staff accounts?  Anyone and everyone knows you need to assign accounts/dictators to improve production and quality.  Having a couple backups is a good thing, but you cannot keep switching people around to different clinics and to a different platform and not expect it to affect their production.  Upi are spreading us too thin and good people are leaving because of it.  PLEASE staff these accounts properly. You are simply slowing us down and over-burdening proofing when you do this.  No wonder you are begging for overtime!!  WF wants us to contact them?  Why, to do their job for them?  They are workflow, if they have work out of TAT, let them assign it as appropriate instead of asking everyone to email them to inform them that you are "caught up."  These accounts, workflow process, policies and procedures have just been made way too complicated, and some do not even make sense.

Furthermore you take away PTO, you cut our benefits, use a platform that is not at all automated and reduces our pay, expect that "mandatory" overtime all year long, and then will not even let us know if we can have Thanksgiving off.  BTW, someone needs to figure out what the PTO process is and let us know.  Imedx claims to have "paid holidays" IF you work the day before and after the holiday.  Suppose you are taking another day of PTO before or after said holiday?  Then it is not a "paid holiday," but PTO?  Are you serious?   Suppose the holiday is on Monday and you are not even scheduled to work on Sunday?  How can you claim it to be a holiday when we cannot even get timely approval for time off on this "holiday?"  This process is about as clear as mud.  Also, why do my PTO hours in Argus not match what is in Exponent?  If we know we will want a a few days off and that we will have the PTO hours (although do not have them yet), how do we request PTO in advance.  The Exponent system will not let you do that.  If you wait until you have the available hours to make the request will you get "Calendar is Closed."  This is too flawed to ever work.  The more people you are running off with your practices, the worse it is for those who remain because we can't take off and we are spread too thin because you do not have enough coverage.  Where are all the new hires?  Are people quitting faster than you can hire?  Do you wonder why?

If you want us to make the line count, MAKE IT POSSIBLE for us to do that instead of making it impossible.  I have been an MT for quite some time and I have never seen the simple processing of reports made so complicated and irrational whether by company design or client design with their 46 pages of account instructions.  Work with us instead of penalizing us.  I have never seen a company bad enough to make me quit until now, and it keeps getting worse.  Are you trying to make us quit?  Is India your ultimate answer to having to treat us fairly?  Can't take much more of this.  DO YOUR JOBS so we can do ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)