Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Two Owners - That's why - former MT

Posted: Oct 19th, 2016 - 4:20 pm In Reply to: Company in NH and HR in FL, that's not a good sign - either. Thank you for posting. nm

I worked for TTS for just a week because the older trainer who was very gracious just had a blast trying to tear me apart and was actually bragging to me that she found more mistakes, but they were about things she had not yet told me, but she didn't care (Katherine). I am a CMT and have been a QA editor/trainer and that is inappropriate...you must be kind and encouraging to everyone. OWNERS: When I was hired by TTS, I ran into the recruiter for Medscribe, which is in Florida. He informed me that he was helping out and that the owner of Medscribe now owned half of TTS, so that is why there are different locations. The location of company offices has NOTHING to do with their competency, however, so I don't know why that person had to say that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)