Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yep, me too - Left and never looked back

Posted: Oct 16th, 2016 - 6:16 pm In Reply to: I remember those days. - Glad to be gone from there.

It's really too bad. They didn't use to be this way the first few years that I worked for them, but right around 2011, they suddenly, out of nowhere, started overstaffing accounts like crazy and totally stopped caring about their MTs. I remember the summer of 2012 was the absolute worst. I had 2 accounts with barely any work that entire summer. I blew through my PTO time to make up for it. I finally quit at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013 after I had begged and begged for new accounts so that I could actually make a living, but was repeatedly either denied this or ignored. Looking back, I actually think that they wanted me to quit. Horrible, horrible company.

To the people who currently work there and are constantly without work, make sure you keep track of every single minute and hour during your schedule that your are without work. If you are not making at least minimum wage, report it to the DOL immediately! Two other companies that I used to work for actually got in trouble for this and I ended up getting a fairly decent amount of back pay from both of them once they completed their investigations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)