Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Just so depressing..... - MT18

Posted: Oct 4th, 2016 - 5:39 pm

I had worked for a great clinic and they outsourced with a big MT company.  So I started working with a relatively small MT company who was now bought by a bigger company.  We were informed that we would not accrue PTO unless we meet the production requirements (which is very stressful and hard to do) AND if we DO NOT meet the requirements they would start SUBTRACTING PTO from us.  I have never heard of such a thing!  People in regular jobs are not productive every minute of the day like we are supposed to be.  We need time to look up correct Dr names, information, addresses, correct spellings, etc., and we do not get paid for any of that.  I love doing medical transcription, but now it has lost its respect and it is sad for the patients because they deserve to have quality documentation, not rush through it so you can get a decent wage and a day off.........GEEZ.  Thank you for letting me vent a bit.......deep breath.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)