Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Intimidation always a fact - anonie

Posted: Oct 4th, 2016 - 7:08 pm In Reply to: We must work for same MTSO. Every email brings a new - level of disgust. nm

Seems that MTSOs love to intimidate their workers, IC or no. I remember shortly before the axe fell in on me that I would get them from the new managers of the accounts, etc. who always changed things to where you never had the good accounts any longer but the crap work and then constantly rag on us if we didn't meet their objectives.

I don't know who started this kind of thing but once you let something get started, it becomes the norm to most.

That is the way government seems to be. So nip all this in the bud or get out.

I had to get out and fully retired at 70 years old. I could have gotten more SS if I could have stayed full-time earning what I did but had to take early retirement in order to work part-time.

I don't know why if you continue to work part-time to supplement your SS that it is not counted in on future payments. I worked at least 8 years like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)