Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Passing audits - SadMT

Posted: Sep 26th, 2016 - 9:16 am In Reply to: If you are passing your audits - How do you do it

I'm worried sick about audits with the new LPH coming up. VR is learning nothing, is just as bad, if not worse, than it's always been. So many of my VR reports had to be retyped today because VR just puts in what it wants. I don't understand how when there's a pause it just keeps going and throws in words. How does it interpret silence with words ??

The time it takes to retype a report, then make sure everything that shouldn't be there is out, and it's 100% perfect for an audit is getting longer than ever. I didn't even hit minimum lines today.

Ever since the email came out about the LPH increase came out I've been trying to hit the new lines and haven't yet. Am worrying myself sick about the new LPH and passing audits once it starts.

I just want to cry right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)