Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

A good portion of luck. - dnr

Posted: Sep 25th, 2016 - 6:36 pm In Reply to: If you are passing your audits - How do you do it

Luck needed to get decent dictators and dictation devoid of loud background noise.

Luck needed not to fortuitously get the badly dictated jobs that are likely to easily fall prey to harsh auditors who seem to hear everything differently than you do, despite hearing the same when you relisten in DocQManage. One time I had some failing audits, despite great audits in the past. I had a good QAM at that time, and she thought it might have been bad luck, so she pulled 5 extra reports, and sure enough, all those were passing.

My luck has started out bad today. First report was almost 30 minutes long. The resident sounded like he was dictating while sitting beside the freeway. I had to retype the entire report because the sound was so horrible. Plenty of blanks! I spent 1-1/2 hours on that sucky report. There went my count for the entire day.

The first day of my work week, I started off with a report with a horrid dictator, horrible ASR output, plenty of background noise which only yielded about 65 lph. Then, I proceeded to get job after job of bad dictators that I hate, have horrible output, are mush mouths, and thus, likely to result in a bad audit.

It's all luck, and I am not lucky. All this for minimum wage. I no longer use my head phones because the noise is so bad. My hearing is not worth just minimum wage! And before anyone cries foul at not wearing head phones, I am the only one present in the house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)