Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Are you talking about CMT certification, some other "test," or Nuance's Credential Pa - MakesABigDifference

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 12:41 pm In Reply to: Will getting "credentialed" effect my pay in any way? - MAZT

As far as I know, possessing a CMT designation (a certification in our field which has existed for years and actually used make a difference in hiring and pay scale) makes no difference now, so in my opinion, don't bother studying or paying to take that test, you won't be paid or treated differently, at least by Nuance, but perhaps some other MTSOs(???). If it's some other "test," what are you referring to? I don't know what that would be. If it's Nuance's own credentialing "passport," they informed me I qualified after I had met their criteria of high quality over a period of time - but I wasn't even aware of its existence before then. This latter surely DOES make a difference!! - you don't have to meet the 5% (recently used to be 10%) limit of blanks sent to QC - thereby never falling off the grid again for sending too many blanks!!! What a relief. But there is no "test" you take for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)