Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

What's the point anymore? - doormat

Posted: Sep 12th, 2016 - 2:51 pm

I for one have come to this website for too many years and have seen the same pathetic treatment of MTs, the same losses of homes, needing government assistance, no healthcare, dwindling down of paychecks, horrific treatment by these companies, I mean nothing gets better.  It's the same all the time.  I would very much like for some of us to stage a protest in front of Nuance corporate office to get answers to the above issues and also to address why we cannot be paid by the hour since this is not a third world country and we are too skilled to have to go to the DOL  just to get minimum wage.  What we do is worth a heck of a lot more than minimum wage in the first place.  I hope there are people out there who feel the same way and are just fed up with nothing happening for years about our situation.  Talking and airing what goes on with each other obviously does not change things, but if we could get media coverage by a protest then the country would find out in one fell swoop how their medical records are not so sacred after all and what we have to put up with in order to make them 99.6% accurate for a whopping 4 cpl.  Going back to old fashioned transcribing is the best way when compared to trying medical scribes, voice rec, having the MD take time during the office visit to type in a template in front of the patient, etc.  Do they want to put up with all those scenarios or just go back to respecting MTs and paying us by the hour and having safe and accurate medical reports for Americans?  This is the best way I can think of to get changes because what is going on now does not seem to be working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)