Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

company policy - no help to us, as usual - TiredofNuance

Posted: Sep 6th, 2016 - 11:41 am In Reply to: If anyone ever needs a work reference from your TSM... - DONT BOTHER....

I've heard this from more than one TSM, so apparently their hands are tied. Whether they can become a reference once we've already quit, I don't know. Personally, I think references from people you currently work with are pretty important -- I'm applying for other jobs, and it's hard enough to do that already, without the one-and-only person who knows us (to an extent) at our current job not even being allowed to be a reference. Especially when you've been here for years, it becomes even more important. I find most prospective employers don't understand our job and how it works, so I have to wonder if they think I'm being evasive--I mean, how many people can't produce at least ONE reference from someone at their current job? What does that say about them? grrr

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)