Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Don't forget severance.....I am actually THANKFUL I am - in CA and got laid off....

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2016 - 10:07 pm In Reply to: Frog in boiling water. Everyone is next. - anon

I couldn't take it much longer (crappy pay, humiliation of FIESA, 99% horrible ESL dictators, the list goes on....yet I couldn't really just up and quit.

And by the way, I LOVE California. I was born here, have tried to move elsewhere but always come back. If it weren't so expensive EVERYONE would be here....beautiful, and the weather is awesome....I NEVER have to use heating, never have to use AC....my electric bill is 32/month. That helps to offset the higher cost of housing some.

This is a PRO employee state, and the laws that are pushing some greedy employers away are here to protect us. The majority of companies abide by those very fair laws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)