Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Instant Text to the Rescue! - NMD or Non-Macro Diva in Shortcut :)

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 8:18 pm In Reply to: THANK YOU Macro Diva :) - Stumped (aka Non-Macro Diva!))

I think I figured out a workaround! I'm not sure if fields can be used in WP. I did figure out how to assign "find next" to F11 in WP - yay! But then when I tried to add the code in Instant Text to add a jump field next to the number in my numbered list, it didn't work. In Instant Text's online help files, it gives the workaround of adding what's called a "Stop/Resume" command. I did that and it worked! In fact, now I don't have to position my cursor at the top of a numbered list. I might switch to this in MS Word as well. Took me about an hour but I figured out a solution that I think should work well.

Thanks again for your reply, Macro Diva. Time to step away from the computer and go enjoy Friday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)