Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

THANK YOU Macro Diva :) - Stumped (aka Non-Macro Diva!))

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 7:22 pm In Reply to: Word Perfect Jump Codes - MacroDiva

Thanks so much for your reply. So, yes, I'm trying to create number lists with a symbol or field next to them to "jump" to whenever I press, say, F11 (which is what I use in Word).

With my Instant Text shortcut, I've created a shortcut called "nlist5" which expands to a vertical numbered list from 1 through 5. With this account in which I use Wordperfect, I created the shortcut of a numbered list including tabs and now I'm just trying to figure out how to assign the F11 key to a "find next" or "next field" command and the corresponding symbol to add to Instant Text

For example, With that same list in MS Word, I have double brackets { } that I added to the Instant Text entry, which is accomplished by typing {CNTRL F9} followed by {End} via Instant Text. Then, in MS Word I assigned the F11 key as "NextField" (MS Word 10), and whenever I type "nlist5" I get the vertical numbered list followed by those double-bracket fields. I can then position my cursor above that list and when I press F11, I'm brought to the next number and next set of double brackets.

Did any of that make sense? I'm going to give it another try in WP by assigning the shortcut key to F11, etc., and see if I can figure it out this time around.

My version is Wordperfect X7.

Thanks again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)