Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 42)

Ok now... - LMT

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2016 - 7:08 am In Reply to: No we are not the same person. i am the other poster - no name

I personally like to hear people venting on this board because if you work this profession then you NEED to vent and preferably to people who understand what we deal with. If you don't like people venting and want to pick on them, then go do your work and leave us to vent. Nobody says you have to sit here and read the vent posts. Also FYI you know darn well the doctors do the same thing about us, sit around in their offices and pick us apart when they see a comma in the wrong spot (like doctors would even know how to use a comma), or some other mistake. I've heard them cut down MTs in some of the worst ways, so for us to vent about them is only fair play. Oh and another thing...EVERYBODY vents about their job, no matter what job they do... Just skip over the vent post if you are defending the doctors because they get paid WAY more than we do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)