Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion/Imedx - anon

Posted: Jul 31st, 2016 - 11:03 am In Reply to: I left Amphion/Imedx a couple weeks ago and - never looked back

I left Amphion/Imedx also. I had the same issue - 2 versions of Escription across 7 accounts and AI that were novels - all of which I was responsible to keep updated. Mind you, one of my accounts was so complicated the instructions were on an Excel spreadsheet! Got charged with critical errors for "3 prong" rather than "3 pronged." Their proofers just went to quotas rather than hourly (Imedx changed that when they bought Amphion). So now the proofers (who used to be excellent mentors) have to take away the MT bonuses in order to earn their own. The TL have 95% TATs so every account is over hired. Also no pay for spaces - horrible checks. Yep, management is nice but that doesn't pay the bills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)